Monday 12 October 2015

Apex.server.process

This function calls a PL/SQL on-demand process defined on page or application level.

It's an wrapper of the jQuery.ajax function and supports all the setting the jQuery function provides but provides additional Application Express features.
  
Apex.server.process is an feature available in  Oracle APEX4.2 and above. This is an Asynchorous Process.


Format:apex.server.process( pAjaxIdentifier, pData, pOptions )

pAjaxIdentifier  : Required                         

Use the value returned by PL/SQL package apex_plugin.get_ajax_identifier to identify your plug-in.

pData  : Optional
you can set the scalar parameters x01 - x10 and the arrays f01 - f20).

pOptions : Optional
Object which can optionally be used to set additional options used by the AJAX

 
Step:1
Create On-demand process(Application Process).
 


Step:2
Create Dynamic Actions using Execute Javascript code.
 
Call the On-demand process in apex.server.process with parameters.

Eg:
apex.server.process(“t1”,{x01:p_item_value},
{dataType: “text”,
Success: function(pData){alert(pData)
$x(“f03_”+new1).value=pData}});
Application Name - t1

Parameter:
Scalar Parameter- x01:p_item_value
Application process return value will be assigned to pData.
pData is assigned to tabular form column value(“f03_”+new1).

 



Step:3
Change the values in tabular form and next field will get displayed as dynamically.


Step:4 :  Output:

3 comments:

  1. It is very nice blog.You have given information about Process server NJ is very unique and useful to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Mr Benjamin Lee service  grant me a loan!!!

    Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to Mr Benjamin service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to this funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 5 working days just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% rate and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact this funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on { lfdsloans@outlook.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one fateful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from a very honest man Mr, Benjamin. She introduced me to this honest loan officer Mr, Benjamin  who helped me get a loan within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on my feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: 247officedept@gmail.com    they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this honest man  and  you can be save as well .WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete